GearBest Discount Codes July 2020
GearBest offers a wide range of products and services at incredibly low prices in Australia. These GearBest promo codes expire soon, so don’t forget to bookmark this page now.
Ozcodes > Stores > GearBest: 6 Active Coupons
Exclusive GearBest voucher codes: Checkout special daily discount on 1000s of items, available at GearBest with up to 50% savings.
GearBest free delivery offer: Buy toys, games, clothing, home & garden products from GearBest and receive free shipping worldwide for your order.
New GearBest discount: Order RC toys and hobbies from GearBest available with up to 45% savings on RRP.
Seasonal GearBest deal & sale: Grab up to 40% savings on sports equipment available at GearBest.
Latest GearBest promo code: Buy one outdoor gadget from GearBest and receive one more for free.
Limited time GearBest coupon: Take advantage of this great offer and order Durable Pet Herringbone Toe Scissor from GearBest for as low as $3.91.
GearBest is an online electronics retailer that aims to provide customer with high quality products from the best brand, without high prices. You can find all sorts of items from its collection of over 50,000 products. The Chinese company has become a popular platform and its global approach has provided it with customers from all over the world.
GearBest delivers its products all over the globe. You can also view the platform in different languages. Current options include: English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and German. Different currency options are also available on the platform.
Sizzling Hot Deals
Want to save more with your GearBest order? These are some of the hottest deals available for you on the platform:
- Receive $50 worth of coupons when you sign up with the email newsletter.
- Up to $25 robot vacuum cleaners.
- 14% off XIAOMI RedMi Note 2 tablet.
- 58% off VR Box VR02 glasses.
Check Out Deals
GearBest is constantly adding new products on its sale section and you can find all the discounts in the deals section. You can find deals based on the hottest offers of the day or find the products with the biggest discount. It also has a section for expiring deals, in case you want to make those final minute deals.
Top Categories and Brands
GearBest has such a huge range of products in its selection that it regularly promotes special categories. The current hottest categories include:
- New Arrivals
- Best Sellers
- Gadget Brands
- Presale Items
GearBest’s selection is full of branded items. The top brands on the online shop include:
If you aren’t sure where to start, you can find inspiration from GearBest’s cool and explore sections. Cool selection includes quirkiest and geekiest products on sale. You can find out funky skull leather watches, funny tea infusers and novelty lighting ideas. Furthermore, explore section presents the most selling items and coolest entries to the collection.
Shopping on the platform is easy, as you can find plenty of tips from the FAQ & support page. If you are unsure of the process for payment and ordering, then the section has all the answers. Furthermore, finding the right products is simple. You can use the searchbar to find products according to a keyword or the category. You can further limit your search by the hottest product, the number of votes the product has or by organising the items based on price.
GearBest’s product range is impressive. If you want a technology product, the online platform is likely to have it in its collection. GearBest’s product range consists of:
- Mobile Phones – Including smartphones and accessories.
- Tablet PCs & Accessories.
- Computers & Networking – Including office electronics, computer components and laptop accessories, etc.
- Electrical & Tools – Including hand tools, power tools, 3D printers and DIY parts, etc.
- Toys & Hobbies – Including remote control toys, puzzles and educational toys, classic and retro toys, etc.
- Consumer Electronics – Including smart watches, action cameras, virtual reality, MP3 players, smart home and digital cameras, etc.
- Automobiles & Motorcycle – Including car DVR, motorcycle accessories, car audio and GPS systems, etc.
- Home & Garden – Including home textiles, garden supplies, health and beauty, pet supplies, and smoking accessories, etc.
- Outdoors & Sports – Including outdoor recreation, sports clothing, and footwear, etc.
- Watches & Jewellery – Including LED watches, pocket watches and fashion jewellery, etc.
- LED Lights & Flashlights – Including indoor lights, chargers, laser pointers, and LED accessorises, etc.
- Apparel – Including geeky clothing, bags and accessories, etc.
E-commerce websites are now-a-days playing a vital role in an individual's life. Lookout for the latest promo codes on all types and categories of products from the department store section and enjoy the experience of one-stop online shopping within your budget.
How To Save Using Vouchers
If you’ve been lucky to find one of the stunningly popular voucher codes for GearBest, putting the savings to good use won’t be hard. Find the products you are interested in and add them to your shopping cart. Once you’re finished, click the Cart icon and on the front page of the checkout process, you’ll find a slot for Promotion Code. Enter your code into the field and click “Apply”. The voucher should now be included in your order.
Interested in learning more about the products before purchase? The GearBest YouTube channel is a great place to find out about the latest product releases and to hear about competitions. You can even stay on top of the biggest discounts. Here’s a handy video about shopping at the online platform:
GearBest offers a range of options based on the country you are in. For Australian orders, you can choose from the following options:
- China Post Unregistered: Delivery time ranges from 25 to 50 business days, cost of shipping is free.
- SingPost Unregistered: Delivery time ranges from 25 to 50 business days, delivery is free on orders above $40.
- HongKong Post Unregistered: Delivery time ranges from 25 to 50 business day, delivery is free of charge.
- Sweden Surface Mail: Delivery time ranges from 25 to 50, cost of delivery is free.
- Swisspost Unregistered Mail: Delivery time ranges from 25 to 50 business days, delivery is free of charge.
- Australia Line Registered: Delivery time ranges from 20 to 50 business days, delivery is free for orders over $40, otherwise around $4.99, the order can be tracked.
Furthermore, expedited delivery is available. The delivery is made by DHL and the delivery time ranges from 3 to 7 business days. The cost of delivery depends on the country, as well the weight of the order. Information regarding the fee will be available on the checkout page.
Browse through the list of updated promo codes for reputed retailers such as Deals Direct, Newegg and Groupon to maximize your savings. Maintain your budget while shopping for your favourite range of products at minimum cost.
If you receive the product faulty, you can send it back within 45 days of receiving it and receive a full refund, including the cost of return. You should contact the online retailer immediately if this happens. Furthermore, if items are missing or you received the wrong items, you should contact the customer support. You might be entitled to a partial or full refund, or be able to exchange your items. If you’d like to return the product even if it’s not faulty, you can do so within 30 days of receiving it. You might be able to receive either a partial or a full refund, with the return shipping cost not included in the refund. Please note that the refunds are almost always made on your GearBest Wallet, unless otherwise stated.
If you’d rather conduct your shopping on a smartphone, then an Android app is available for you to use. The GearBest app allows you to browse the items, manage your orders and purchase new items. The app can be downloaded in Google Play. Furthermore, the website is mobile compatible.
GearBest has a Points system that allows you to make further savings when shopping on the platform. The program allows you to gather points by tweaking your My Account page, shopping on the platform and posting reviews on products. 50 GearBest points equal to $1 and you can start using the points as soon as you reach this magical number. The points can be used to save up to 30% of the final product price. Note that you can’t use them with coupons or promotional codes.
There are a number of different ways you can find help on the GearBest website. If you want to find out more about things like shipping, payment, warranty and returns, visit the FAQ & support section. You can find answers to the most common problems and learn more about the buying process on the platform. You can also contact the customer service, with the online retailer offering a 24/7 Live Chat option for all customers.
GearBest on Social Media
GearBest has a strong social media presence. The social media profiles are great for hearing about offers and product releases.
Live chat and contact form are available on the website.