Shopify Discount Codes July 2020
Shopify offers a wide range of products and services at incredibly low prices in Australia. These Shopify promo codes expire soon, so don’t forget to bookmark this page now.
Ozcodes > Stores > Shopify: 6 Active Coupons
Latest Shopify promo code: Get exclusive Lite plan with unlimited no. of products & unlimited storage for only $9 from Shopify.
Shopify free delivery offer: Purchase Basic plan which offers features like online store, buy button etc for just $29 at Shopify.
Limited time Shopify coupon: Shopify offers Pro plan with additional features like gift cards, professional reports etc for only $79.
Exclusive Shopify voucher codes: Pay only $179 to get the bestselling Unlimited plan from Shopify.
New Shopify discount: Shopify offers a free 14-day trial plan for its customers. Enjoy this offer.
Seasonal Shopify deal & sale: Shopify facilitates its customers with this amazing online service to create an online store & sell their products.
Shopify is an e-commerce company that develops computer software for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems. Headquartered in Canada, the company was founded by Tobias Lutke, Daniel Weinand, and Scott Lake. They built their own e-commerce platform as they were not happy with existing products in the market. Today, Shopify helps everyone start business easily on e-commerce platform.
Shopify has grown over the last 10 years to a team of over 500 people working across four offices in Canada. Retailers around the world use the Shopify platform to manage every aspect of their business. Today, Shopify has around 275,000 active stores and $17 Billion worth sales.Shopify International
Shopify is now available in several countries including USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Spain, France, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom.
Shopify offers the following advantages:
- The Theme Store offers more than 100 premium and free e-commerce templates created by designers like Happy Cog, Clearleft, and Pixel Union.
- Each theme comes with its own unique settings. You can also preview the storefront while making changes.
- Shopify provides a simple liquid template language so that you can customize every aspect of your store's theme.
- Shopify enables you to have complete control over your store's design. There is no limit to the HTML and CSS styles.
- If you are looking for a completely different template, you can talk to a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts are certified designers and marketers who can take your website to a whole new level.
Once you create your store, Shopify allows you to start accepting orders within minutes. You can create detailed customer profiles and groups, and design gift cards. In addition, you can use the Shopify apps to add more features. You can also check out the blogging platform to connect with your customer community.
Shopify provides retailers the platform to build their business as they have imagined. It helps them to build their brands with their own online stores. Shopify also enables retailers to sell products everywhere, from websites to mobile apps. The Shopify e-commerce platform offers the following solutions:
- E-Commerce: Online selling, website builder, online retail, e-commerce website, store design, shopping cart, e-commerce hosting, mobile commerce, and e-commerce software.
- Point of Sale: Sell-in-person, iPad POS, Hardware, POS Software
Check out the following Shopify features:
- Run your store
- Shopping cart
- Marketing and SEO
- Mobile commerce
Use our discount codes to save on online services like selling products, rentals, web hosting and more. Shopify allows retailers to first set up their business and then pay as per their convenience. Check out the Shopify pricing plans:
- Shopify Lite: Allows retailers to sell on Facebook. You can accept credit card payments, and use Buy Buttons for only $9 a month.
- Retail Package: Allows retailers to get additional features like hardware integration, staff accounts, register shifts, and more.
- Shopify Plus: Allows users to use Enterprise-grade selling capabilities without the hassles of traditional enterprise applications.
The Shopify special Sales Channels include:
- Online Store: Helps build own online store with minimal effort by selecting from over a hundred beautiful templates.
- Point of Sale (POS): Retailers can use the Shopify POS option to sell products anywhere. POS allows retailers to accept payments anywhere and update inventory in real time. The inventory gets updated irrespective of sales channel(on-line, store, on phone).
- Buy Button: The Shopify Buy button allows retailers to sell products on their websites or blogs. Shopify embeds the code that allows retailers to present products however they want. Retailers can create a unique shopping experience by using customized icons and layouts as per their requirements.
- Facebook Shop: By using the Facebook Shop channel, retailers can showcase their products to millions of users. Facebook Shop allows retailers to create Facebook pages showcasing their products.
- Enterprise: The Shopify Enterprise channel (Shopify Plus) provides a cloud-based, fully-hosted enterprise e-commerce platform. Shopify Plus features include Hosting, Bandwidth, Payments, Security, Customization, Reports, and Support.
Check out the following YouTube video onhow to create an online store using Shopify:
This video provides detailed instructions on how to choose a website name and address. It also shows you how to login as an administrator, customize layout, add products, and set up payment methods.
Social Media Presence
- Follow on Twitter
- Google+ Page for offers and deals
- Pin on Pinterest
- Find on Instagram
- Contact on LinkedIn
150 Elgin Street,
Contact form available on the website.